Ben Clover is an HSJ reporter. His focus is on acute providers (foundation trusts and trusts).
- Tel: 020 3033 2779
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSJ is tracking the performance of hopsitals in England every week
Speculation about potential successors to Sir David Nicholson as chief executive of NHS England has focued on 10 names.
Monitor will consider complaints about anti-competitive commissioning from individual patients and representative groups, under new guidance.
- Revealed: NHS holds 'risk summits' over A&E concern
- Mental health trust admits it is unable to win FT status alone
- A&E performance tracker: England's hospitals miss waiting target
- Trusts submit deficit plans for 2013-14 amid 'going concern' worries
- Trusts ease pay savings in Francis aftermath, analysis shows
- St George's breached six national standards, CQC inspection finds
- Exclusive: A&E performance plummets as majority of trusts miss target
Two working days to go until the end of September and one of the trusts HSJ reported was too small to go it alone has announced its decision.
It is, of course, not for HSJ to speculate why a months old PFI story appeared so prominently in the quality press yesterday.
There was no “clever form of words” to spare the SoS’s blushes in the end.