Dr Charles Alessi is the senior GP partner of the Churchill Practice
The 1962 hospital plan is still relevant today
The currencies that drive activity and behaviour in the NHS are rooted in the past
The wellness drive hasn’t won public support because we view the NHS as a national religion
- 'Reform could lead a transition to a non-hierarchical NHS'
- Charles Alessi: human, dodo or cockroach?
- 'Local healthcare cannot be delivered by giant commissioning bodies'
- Delivering integrated care will bring us all closer together
- 'Life had really changed in the NHS, following the reforms of 2011'