James Illman is an HSJ reporter. He covers commerce, technology and the east of England.
- Tel: 020 3033 2783
- E-mail: email@example.com
FINANCE: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group has outlined plans to put up to £1bn worth of contracts out to tender to potential bidders.
The new chair of the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence has set out his priorities in the role in an interview with HSJ.
Health minister Lord Howe has said he is “nervous” about the proposal by Robert Francis QC for individual healthcare staff to be liable for criminal sanctions.
- NHS England gives green light on £70m innovation networks project
- Kelsey: Prescriptions and observations IT are clinicians' top priorities
- Serco targets Cambridge community services contract
- CBI developing 'industry FOI' for private providers
- Exclusive: Capita challenges NHS Choices 'insourcing'
- Keogh mortality rates team publish details after Basildon visit
- Exclusive: NHS England to begin work on 'Expedia' style booking system
HSJ talks to Zahid Latif, the Technology Strategy Board's head of healthcare about how the NHS can better embrace innovation
HSJ has joined 20 of the UK’s brightest entrepreneur-led companies on the Future Health Mission to Boston