Mark Britnell is partner and head of health for Europe, KPMG LLP.
Sustainable change depends on having staff that care
PFI’s legacy will live on.
There is still time for the NHS to regain its status as the best health system in the world, argues Mark Britnell.
- From Tokyo to Torbay, integrating services will prove to be the future
- Integrated care needs the clinical-managerial marriage to work
- Britnell: the NHS performs amongst the best but it can be better
- Mark Britnell: the NHS funding model is no longer 'resilient'
- 'Without a firm battle plan, consortia might find themselves neither here nor there'
- Successful healthcare mergers, like marriages, need a lot of hard work
- Mark Britnell: quick fixes for making efficiency gains