Neil Churchill is chief executive of Asthma UK.
The friends and family test is helping to drive local improvements
It’s predicted the NHS will have to learn to live on half its long-term growth rate
Patient involvement is paramount to prescription policy.
- 'Patients and organisations still need an information revolution'
- 'After destructive debate, the case for reform needs to be rebuilt'
- Local services need the backup of national support
- The listening exercise needs to reach grass roots voices
- Community action in the NHS is quietly building the Big Society
- 'Time to scrap GP exception reporting'
- NHS efficiency savings could get a rough ride