Neil Churchill is chief executive of Asthma UK.
It’s predicted the NHS will have to learn to live on half its long-term growth rate
Patient involvement is paramount to prescription policy.
Reorganisations might be familiar at Richmond House, but revolutions are rarer. With the information strategy officially paused, has the promised NHS spring turned to winter, asks Asthma UK chief executive Neil Churchill.
- 'After destructive debate, the case for reform needs to be rebuilt'
- Local services need the backup of national support
- The listening exercise needs to reach grass roots voices
- Community action in the NHS is quietly building the Big Society
- 'Time to scrap GP exception reporting'
- NHS efficiency savings could get a rough ride
- NHS reorganisation: don't leave the patients behind