Nick Golding is HSJ's news editor.
- Tel: 020 3033 2774
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are likely to be another two waves of integration pilots, with a total of about 30 areas becoming integration “pioneers”, an NHS England official has revealed.
A key architect of the health and wellbeing board model has expressed concern at possible Labour proposals to make the boards the NHS’s main commissioning bodies.
NHS England’s chairman has said the organisation is embarking upon a global search for a new chief executive.
- Accountability probe could lead to regulation for managers
- Health minister claims MPs becoming more 'responsible' about reconfiguration
- The NHS has failed in efforts to improve health and reduce illness
- Selbie: NHS has not 'done much good'
- Ombudsman seeks wider powers to tackle failure
- Get doctors off 'pedestals' urges DH patient lead
- The fairness debate will put health back on the front pages