Nigel Edwards is a senior fellow at the King’s Fund, and former acting chief executive and director of policy at the NHS Confederation.
More inspection may not improve quality
Why commissioners should take a more strategic approach
We must reimagine the wider health and social care system
- The knowns and the unknowns about how CCGs will work
- Lessons from the world of payments
- The benefits of centralised emergency services are less than clear
- Nigel Edwards: how Lansley's big vision got shredded
- 'Choosing the comfortable path is a route towards trouble'
- Nigel Edwards: NHS reform is nothing new, but it's about time leadership delivered
- Realising actual cost savings through organisational strategies