Paul Corrigan is a management consultant and executive coach, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.pauldcorrigan.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
Pushing ideas through the NHS from the top hasn’t worked
The commissioning board face difficult times ahead with the weight of expectation heavy
It seems to me that the more everyone agrees with the policy of integrated care, the further away the reality of integrated practice seems to be?
- 'Health services need a new type of investment to help achieve savings'
- The government's failure to justify reform has left the public short of options
- What happens if the health reforms work?
- Big Society: little guys vs big guns
- The right way to form GP consortia
- 'How is the state going to conscript GPs?'
- Paul Corrigan on how the third sector will save the NHS