Rob Findlay is founder of Gooroo Ltd and a specialist in waiting time dynamics
Three steps for the government to improve waiting times further
It now makes sense for clinical commissioning groups to take the reins from providers
Waiting times expert Rob Findlay on better patient tracking lists.
- 'It's time for a one year maximum wait'
Scotland is achieving its main waiting times targets. Yet long-waits are soaring.
Interactive maps of local NHS waits around England, showing the pressures and one year waits, with links to all the detail by organisation.
The position on English waiting times remained steady in September. But nearly half the country’s one year waiters were reported at just one hospital.
- Do the CQC and Monitor understand 18 week waits?
- Your 18 week waits: August 2013 data
- Unexpected rise in August waiting list
- Your 18 week waits: July 2013 data
- English waiting list peaking just below 3 million
- The annual planning round (and round, and round)
- Outpatient waits take the pain in Scotland