NHS South East Coast
Seventeen South East Coast provider contracts signed off late
COMMERCIAL: A total of 17 providers in the South East Coast strategic health authority area did not have their 2011-12 provider/commissioner contracts signed off at the beginning of the year.
Information obtained by HSJ under the Freedom of Information Act shows there were widespread delays in achieving sign-off by April 1, affecting the acute, community and mental health sectors.
None went to arbitration.
Providers that did not agree contracts with their commissioners were:
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- Kent Community Health NHS Trust
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust (now known as East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust)
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sussex Community NHS Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Freedom of Information response (see files attached, right)