This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue Care Quality Commission chief executive David Behan discusses why the regulator is scaling back its inspection ambitions. Plus:
- Auditor Grant Thornton is dragged into Jill Finney libel case by the CQC
- NHS England is criticised for the speed it is scaling down “premium” payments to Yorkshire GP practices
- Hinchingbrooke Hospital withdraws offer to pay GPs a £50 “administration fee” for surgery referrals
- Research has found the factors causing a sharp spike in accident and emergency demand at Cambridge University Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Joan Saddler discusses why it is time to foster lasting change in leadership to truly encourage diversity
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.