This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue we launch HSJ’s first ever commission, on hospital care for frail older people. Read more about how it will work, why this matters to chair Dame Julie Moore, and how you can get involved. Also inside:
- Editor Alastair McLellan on what Simon Stevens’ return as NHS England chief executive means for the service
- Barbara Hakin cleared following ‘bullying’ claims
- Lessons from the aviation industry on collaboration and safety
- Outgoing Royal College of GPs chair Clare Gerada reflects on her tenure, saying the Health Bill made her ill
- Our supplements this week: the latest Innovation Through Technology update, and a special guide for healthcare IT directors
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.