This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue HSJ research reveals that more than a third of hospital trusts are predicting deficits at the end of this financial year. Plus:
- Monitor and NHS England consider setting acute providers different efficiency targets based on their varying potential to save
- Our open letter to Jeremy Hunt urges him to address an IT skills deficit in the NHS leadership if his ambition for a paperless NHS is to be credible
- A trust chair quits in protest after claiming the NHS pre-judged Care Quality Commission inspection results
- Ciaran Devane says the NHS to invest in leadership training now to help commissioners provide satisfactory services
- Using digital technology and social media online elections can identify, inform and inspire people to vote in NHS elections
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.