This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue HSJ analysis reveals the funding, beds and staffing cuts affecting mental health trusts. Plus:
- Sir David Dalton says some NHS managers could be “better used” through “hospital chain” models in an exclusive interview with HSJ
- The Care Quality Commission recommends that East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust be placed in special measures
- The chief executive of two ambulance trusts defends his ability to carry out both roles adequately
- An academic health science network explains how it overcome obstacles to turn innovation into adoption
- Lord Adebowale and Henry Kippin argue that collaboration, not liberation, is the key to enabling innovation
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.