This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue HSJ research reveals more than one third of health chiefs are actively using Twitter to engage with staff and the public. Plus:
- NHS England warns of a challenging financial year ahead in an overview of the sector’s finances
- More than £650m a year of public health funding will be withheld from local authorities until the NHS increase health visitor numbers
- Suspended South Devon chief Paula Vasco-Knight challenges the tribunal verdict
- John Myatt discusses the importance of not rushing community care by looking at new types of contracts to move care out of hospital
- Maternity services have been reborn because of ‘social’ innovations such as group appointments that are improving antenatal care
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.