This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
Please note: if iPad users have been experiencing difficulties with the app recently we recommend you delete it from the homescreen and download the latest version from www.hsj.co.uk/tablet-app
In this week’s issue we exclusivley reveal the 24 clinical commissioning groups that expect to finish their first year in operation with deficits. Also in this issue:
- The department of health wil make £150m in extra funding avaliable to A&Es this winter
- In-depth coverage of the government’s response to the Francis report
- Serco seeks help from the NHS to fill vacancies
- Rajan Madhok argues that new NHS England chief executive Simon Stevens should put staff safety first
- HSJ Awards winners souvenir supplement
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.