This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue a letter from the Care Quality Commission criticises care quality and reveals a culture of “blame” at privately run Hinchingbrooke Hospital. Plus:
- HSJ analysis reveals seven out of 10 trusts have been rated “requires improvement” or “inadequate” by the CQC
- Andy Burnham outlines the new financial sustainability role for Monitor if Labour gets into government next year
- NHS England reveals its the new area team structure
- Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman Dame Julie Mellor calls for a new public services ombudsman to probe clinical commissioning group decisions
- Bill Morgan explains why the Conservatives will not back down from a battle with Labour over the NHS
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.