This week’s issue of HSJ magazine is now available to read on our tablet app.
In this week’s issue we speak exclusively to Care Quality Commission chief inspector Sir Mike Richards who says the CQC must do more to improve the consistency of its hospital inspections. Plus:
- Patient safety campaigners Patients First call for a ‘bullying’ investigation at a prestigious cancer specialist trust
- HSJ analysis reveals that large trusts dominate clinical senates
- Patient data ‘opt-in’ for the controversial care.data scheme is discussed for the first time
- Gill Morgan says we must celebrate frontline staff’s energy to improve the quality, dignity and safety of care
- A pioneering medical and mental training programme could improve access to high quality education for the whole NHS workforce
To find the latest issue, simply navigate to “This week’s issue” on the app, or tap on the cover image on the homepage.