Driving transformational change in the NHS
HSJ, working with NHS Employers and the NHS Leadership Academy, are seeking to celebrate healthcare’s inspirational women – those driving transformational change within the NHS, both in clinical and non-clinical settings.
This July we will be celebrating inspirational women in leadership and top executive roles, but also those making a difference on the front line of the NHS and within middle and senior management positions.
Inspiration comes in many forms but, as a starting point, we are looking for people who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- delivering outstanding leadership;
- sharing knowledge and expertise with others in the sector;
- acting as a role model or mentor to colleagues;
- driving innovation in service and patient delivery, service redesign or research; and
- they are at the heart of shaping or influencing policy.
A panel of expert judges will decide on the final list and the list will appear both on hsj.co.uk and in HSJ during July.
You can make nominations using the boxes below. Please give the individual’s name and job title and a brief description of why you think they one of the the health service’s inspirational women.Or you can nominate via Twitter at #HSJWomen.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 6 June.