Medway FT: Get It Right First Time: Incorporating Covid-19
The Consultant Nurse wrote and delivered a workforce strategy that over a five-year period would transform the capability and career potential of the nursing workforce. Workforce development was supported through the delivery of two interlinked work-based courses. Learning outcomes focused on facilitating evidence-based practice which improved senior decision-making, patient outcomes and patient choice.
Workforce investment resulted in the ability to deliver innovative ways of working and a new emergency care access model during the pandemic. This revolutionised the patient journey through getting them seen earlier, by the right person, with the right skills, to address their needs first time.
Read a detailed case study about this project at HSJ Solutions.
- South London and Maudsley FT: PEACE - Pathway for Eating Disorders and Autism Developed from Clinical Experience
- Chelsea and Westminster FT (West Middlesex Hospital site Ambulatory Emergency Care Team) in partnership with Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare Trust (Integrated Community Response Service) - Quality Improvement Initiative: IV Pathway From Acute Medical Services to Community Team to Prevent Unnecessary Hospital Admission
- Liverpool University Hospitals FT: CPAP Outside the Walls of Critical Care - COVID 19
- Medway FT in collaboration with Kent and Medway Partnership Trust: MeFit: Prehabilitation for Patients Awaiting Cancer, Vascular and Orthopaedic Major Surgery During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Mid Yorkshire Hospital Trust, Wakefield CCG, North Kirklees CCG, Wakefield GP Practices and North Kirklees GP Practices: Shared Referral Pathway
- Surgical Division, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals Trust: Subspecialist Training Programme for Advanced Surgical Care Practitioners and Physician Associates
- West Kent Integrated Care Partnership: West Kent Integrated Care Partnership Video Consultations
- BARKING, HAVERING AND REDBRIDGE UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
- CHELSEA AND WESTMINSTER HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Emergency care
- KENT AND MEDWAY NHS AND SOCIAL CARE PARTNERSHIP NHS TRUST
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- MEDWAY NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- MID YORKSHIRE HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
Winners revealed for HSJ Value Awards 2021
- Currently reading
HSJ Value Awards 2021: Acute Service Redesign Initiative