NHS hospitals need a simple but effective approach to governance under the new single failure regime, writes Neil Grant
Would your hospital survive or succumb to the single failure regime?
‘Regulatory intervention is gaining speed and strength - the NHS is not exempt’
Regulatory intervention is gaining speed and strength.
The NHS is not exempt.
NHS hospitals need a simple but effective approach to address regulatory and operational compliance.
To succeed NHS hospitals need to:
- Take all criticism seriously.
- Respond quickly and thoroughly.
- Prioritise action needed and investigate early.
- Arrive at an answer: are the criticisms justified or not?
- Address any failings and challenge unmerited allegations robustly.
Neil Grant is a partner at Ridouts LLP, specialising in health and social care law.