North East London Foundation Trust - Dementia crisis support team – an innovative model of dementia care
North East London Foundation Trust created a multidisciplinary team to offer care in the community for dementia sufferers in crisis.
Almost 1,000 mental health bed days were saved across the South West Essex CCGs in a 12-month period, and a 24-bed unit has been closed.
Judges hailed the “simple, effective redesign” and the passion and compassion shown.
- Barts Health Trust - Saving Lives through the Barts Heart Centre
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust - Frailty Care in the New Paradigm: Implementing a Multifaceted Frailty Strategy
- Health Transition (Highly commended) - Preparation for Adulthood
- Modality Partnership - Dermatology in the Community
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, University College Hospitals Foundation Trust - Neuromuscular Complex Care Centre: Reorganisation of Services to Provide Streamlined Efficient Service
- NHS Halton CCG, Community Integrated Care and Halton Borough Council - Transforming St Luke’s Care Home
- Portsmouth Hospital Trust - MISSION Asthma and COPD project
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital - Wirral Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy Service Redesign
HSJ Awards 2016 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2016: Specialist service redesign