University Hospitals Bristol Foundation Trust - The happy app: real-time staff feedback to improve staff engagement and quality of care delivered
University Hospitals Bristol Foundation Trust designed an interactive online feedback tool after a staff survey showed many workers did not feel listened to by senior managers.
Staff engagement rose from 3.69 in 2014 to 3.78, just a shade off the national average, in 2015. More employees said they would recommend the Trust as a place to work and receive treatment.
Judges were “bowled over” by the app, which they said “demonstrably shifted behaviour and culture in clinical teams”.
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Foundation Trust - Staff Engagement – A Recipe for Success
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust - Enhancing Student Engagement through Multi-disciplinary Forums
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital Foundation Trust - Our PACT- Our journey from Good to Outstanding
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust - Cultural Change and Improvement
- Northampton General Hospital Trust - Investing in our Nurse Bank
- South Warwickshire Foundation Trust - SWFT use Benefits as Platform for Engaged Workforce
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Foundation Trust - Towards Inclusion @UHMBT through Partnership Working
- University Hospitals of North Midlands Trust - Partnering and Integration - the “My Mum” Test
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Foundation Trust (Highly commended) - Go Engage: Turning the Science Behind Staff Engagement into Practice
HSJ Awards 2016 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2016: Staff engagement