Taunton and Somerset Foundation Trust – Primary Care Paediatrics
The trust developed paediatric clinics in a primary care setting, helping to shorten the patient pathway and improve patient care.
This has enabled families to receive an expert opinion without having to travel large distances to their district general hospital.
Judges were impressed with the trust’s strong ambition and leadership. The panel really felt that this project could be scaled up and replicated in other specialties.
- Barnsley Healthcare Federation, i-HEART Barnsley
- Berkshire West Federated Clinical Commissioning Groups, The redesign of Community Spinal Services to an Integrated Pain and Spinal Service (IPASS)
- eConsult, eConsult
- Macmillan Cancer Improvement Partnership, Macmillan Cancer Improvement Partnership Programme Success
- North Cumbria University Hospital Trust, Development of An Integrated Frailty Pathway
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Partnership Trust and University Hospital of North Midlands, High Intensity Users Project
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital Trust, Acute Hospital Services Delivered at Home: Patient @ Home
- University College London Hospitals Foundation Trust and Camden Clinical Commissioning Group, Addressing Complex Persistent Pain: a novel team initiative
- Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network, The New Faecal Calprotectin Pathway
Winners of 2017 HSJ Awards revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2017: Acute, Community and/or Primary Care Services Redesign