Cardiff and Vale University Health Board: Cardiff and Vale Young Onset Dementia Service
The team developed a service to provide age appropriate support to people diagnosed with dementia.
The service saw an increase in referral rates and realised net cost savings of £133k in the first year of operation.
The judges were impressed with this comprehensive and highly accessible service delivered by a committed workforce. This project addressed an unmet need in the community and was highly responsive.
- 365 Response Ltd, Creating a National Virtual Ambulance Service for Mental Health Transfers
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust, LINKS project - Towards a better response to domestic violence and abuse in mental health
- Headsted Limited, Innovative online psychotherapy programmes for people suffering from low mood, anxiety and workplace stress
- Healios, Healios - reducing harm and empowering patients using a unique digital family intervention experience
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust, Acute Therapy Service
- London Ambulance Service, Mental Health Nurses model in the London Ambulance Service
- Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust, Mental Health Choose and Book - Improving access to acute healthcare for people with mental health problems
- Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust, i-Rock Youth Mental Health Service
- Tavistock and Portman Foundation Trust, Mentalization Based Treatment for violent offenders with Antisocial Personality Disorder
Winners of 2017 HSJ Awards revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2017: Innovation in Mental Health