WINNER: Healthy London Partnership and Greater London Authority – The London Homeless Health Response to Covid-19
Healthy London Partnership and the Greater London Authority worked together to launch London’s Homeless Health Response to Covid-19. Many people who experience rough sleeping needed access to secure and appropriate accommodation to enable continued self-isolation following the pandemic. New relationships have been developed across London boroughs, which have worked more collaboratively than ever.
The project worked with over 20 national and international partners including Médecins Sans Frontières, who for the first time since they were founded in 1971 provided medical assistance in the UK. Around 7,000 homeless people were given safe and secure accommodation and health and support during the pandemic.
St Helens Clinical CCG and St Helens Borough Council – St Helens Cares - Bringing Integrated Care to our Residents
- Birmingham Older People’s Programme – Making Birmingham a Great Place to Grow Old in - Early Intervention Programme
- East London FT, London Borough of Newham, Barts Health Trust & Age UK – Newham Integrated Discharge Hub
- North Central London CCG (Islington) and London Borough of Islington, Whittington Health Trust – Integration of Social, Emotional and Mental Health Services (SEMH) for Children and Young (CYP) People in the London Borough of Islington
- Northumbria Healthcare FT and North Tyneside Council – CARE Point
- South West London CCG (Croydon), Croydon Council, Croydon Health Services Trust, South London and Maudsley Trust, Age UK Croydon and Croydon GP Collaborative – One Croydon Alliance
- West Hampshire CCG, Southern Health FT and Hampshire County Council – Hampshire Together: Integrated Intermediate Care (IIC) - South West