WINNER: MoreLife UK – Providing Life-Changing Healthy Lifestyle Services in East Anglia to Protect our NHS
MoreLife’s East Anglia services have helped create long-lasting changes and improvements to the lives of residents, supporting clients to lose weight, stop smoking and take better care of their health.
Programmes are not only improving client outcomes, but a whole-systems approach has allowed organisers to work with community partners and train their staff to identify and refer those most in need. This awards entry highlights how these programmes and partnerships have continued to demonstrate best practice, inspire local residents to look after their health and ultimately support the NHS during the challenging backdrop of the covid-19 pandemic.
This was a fantastic service presented by a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team, said the judges. The presentation of the data to show how large improvements had been made to people’s health was particularly impressive. They added that they liked the non-medical model and looked forward to seeing the expansion.
Tower Hamlets GP Care Group CIC – Place-Based Care Through a GP Federation
- Hertfordshire Community Trust – Rising to the Challenge - Creating an Innovative, Agile and Caring Organisation Through Embedding a New Vision, Values and Objectives
- Integrated Cardiology Solutions – The Community Cardiology Service - Bringing Heartcare into the Home
- Locala Community Partnerships CIC – Community Provider of the Year
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole FT – Clinical Observation Training and End-of-Life Training for Care Sector and Community Response Team GP
- Peak Edge Primary Care Network, King Egbert School, Meadowhead School, Door 43, Chillipep, Sheffield Futures and Sheffield CCG – Peak Edge Neighbourhood School Transformation Project
- Southern Health FT – Frailty Admission Avoidance Service