Phil Kenmore is a director in the public sector practice of Hay Group.
CCGs will be more like a colourful array of tropical fish than a dull salmon farm
Life after authorisation will present new and unusual challenges for many foundation trust executives. Phil Kenmore and Simon Bird have four tips to help them with their survival - and look toward a successful future.
Making collaborative bodies such as health and wellbeing boards work can be difficult. But approach the development of these local partnerships in the right spirit and much can be achieved, says Hay Group director of public sector practice Phil Kenmore.
- Tough at the top: the challenges facing management teams in the new NHS
- How localism can work for the NHS
- Superheroes of the boardroom: how to create a top team
- A social plan to ease NHS savings pain
- Essential items for your NHS recession survival kit
- NHS mergers: master the art of joined up thinking
- NHS productivity: how to maximise the year ahead