Sally Gainsbury is a news reporter at the Financial Times. She was previously News Editor at HSJ.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Celebrating healthcare’s most imaginative financial minds
Paper losses have a material impact on FTs
The DH has to face up to 20,000 future unemployed hospital doctors
- Sally Gainsbury: the mutating baseline
- NHS dragged into cross-border care dispute
- The dialectic of foundation trust finances
- Sally Gainsbury: the disappearing surplus
- CCGs fall foul of the NHS abacus
- London's commissioners get stuck in
- Monitor’s future is in the balance sheet
Has the evil Treasury swiped £2.8bn from the NHS’s 2010-11 baseline?
£1.2bn reasons to wonder if they’ve done so already
Why does it matter if GPs can earn interest from their “hard cash”?
- Bed pans and dangerous dogs
- Lansley’s devil is in his detail
- Common denominator politics
- Fear not: Tories are more afraid of you than you of them
- Negative adjustments
- And there goes £2.3bn....
- It’s a surplus Jim, but not as we know it