Shaun Lintern is a news reporter on Health Service Journal and Nursing Times.
- Tel: 020 3033 2788
- E-mail: email@example.com
PERFORMANCE: Kettering General Hospital Foundation Trust has been issued with an warning notice by the Care Quality Commission after inspectors identified a series of failings.
Police have been asked to investigate a “malicious campaign” against a hospital doctor after letters alleging poor care were sent to three patients and their families.
PERFORMANCE: Too many ambulances are waiting too long to handover patients at both Nottingham University Hospitals Trust and Sherwood Forest Hospitals Foundation Trust it has emerged.
- Retirement announcement follows months of scrutiny and criticism
- Safety not guaranteed at 18 A&E depts amid 'toxic overcrowding'
- Healthcare leaders fear 'unintended consequences' of hasty Francis legislation
- Milton Keynes CCG reviews QIPP plans
- All visiting stopped after Redditch norovirus outbreak
- 14 never events at Wolverhampton trust since April 2011
- Millions spent on agency staff in Hereford and Worcestershire