Shaun Lintern is a news reporter on Health Service Journal and Nursing Times.
- Tel: 020 3033 2788
- E-mail: email@example.com
A West Midlands trust is claiming to have reduced the total number of forms nurses need to complete by 80 per cent, down from 1,500 to just 300.
Community providers have urged Monitor to support the development of new payment systems which will take investment away from the acute sector.
The chancellor used his autumn budget statement to warn of public sector pay restraint beyond 2015.
- Judge acts to stop Mid Staffs nurse leaving NMC register
- Workforce plan delayed amid budget talks
- Private sector wins access to NHS pension
- Exclusive: GMC and NMC handling of Mid Staffs cases reviewed
- Mental health spending study axed by DH
- EXCLUSIVE: HEE bids to tackle staffing crisis
- Managers to face 'direct consequences' for failure