Steve Ford is contributing news editor on HSJ.
- Tel: 020 3033 2709
- E-mail: email@example.com
PERFORMANCE: Patients at East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust are getting better, safer care thanks to an initiative to improve the training and supervision of junior medical staff, especially at weekends.
PERFORMANCE: An unexpected and unexplained peak in inpatient demand is starting to ease at East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust.
This week’s HSJ Local Briefing investigates the changing picture of mental health services across the South East Coast region
- Kent and Medway closes Trinity Road facility
- New managing director sought by Sussex Partnership
- Trust acknowledges errors in care of patient found hanged
- East Kent Hospitals FT notes improvement in food
- Kent community provider signs IT deal
- New medical director for Ashford and St Peter’s
- Maidstone and Tunbridge CIPs ‘under-delivering’