Anthony Sherwin on Selenity’s CV19 tracker, available as a free service to manage expenses and absences related to covid-19.
There’s a lot of uncertainty about how the current situation will unfold in the coming weeks and months but myself and the team at Selenity are here to help in any way we can. That’s why we’ve developed and introduced a number of new services to help the NHS and key worker organisations who are on the frontline managing the covid-19 pandemic.
We’ve worked with the NHS for over 10 years and now more than ever we understand how reliant our customers are on cloud technologies. As part of our effort, we’re increasing our service and support at this time by introducing new services to support the NHS; our current customers, new customers within the NHS and key worker organisations, and help HR and finance teams manage covid-19 related absences and expenses.
As part of our continued commitment to the NHS, these additional services and solutions are available now and free of charge to both existing and new customers.
More information can be found at selenity.com/nhs-cv19-services
Managing expenses related to covid-19
Award-winning expense management with a difference, Selenity Expenses streamlines the entire process, maximising compliance and reducing spend.
- Selenity Expenses customers can now add in an additional expenses item or reason for any covid-19 expenses incurred to assist with reporting on their expense spend as part of covid-19.
- Volunteers working to support covid-19 can be set up to claim through Selenity Expenses.
- Non-NHS customers and key worker organisations can have free access to our online expenses system with no set up costs and nothing to pay for the first three months.
Claimants and approvers can also fully manage their expenses via the free Expenses Mobile app. Allowing staff to submit and approve expenses items easily and on the go, removing the need to return to base and find a desktop computer or laptop.
Managing absences related to covid-19
Selenity ER Tracker is a cloud-based HR case management solution that improves compliance, increases visibility and reduces case costs.
- Selenity ER Tracker customers can take advantage of a free additional case type to manage covid-19 related absences.
- For any NHS organisation that doesn’t currently use Selenity’s HR case management solution, a free version: Selenity ER Tracker CV19 is now available. Organisations can implement and access the free solution designed specifically to manage covid-19 cases.
The CV19 case management type allows NHS organisations to:
- Record employee absences and flexible working requests related to the virus
- Ensure cases are being treated fairly and in accordance with your HR policies
- Provide full visibility to so you can monitor progress