University College London Hospitals Foundation Trust: The New Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospitals
The project was set up to:
- design and build a new facility for the services provided at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital and the Eastman Dental Hospital;
- manage the move of those services into the new facility;
- manage the decommissioning of the EDH and its handover to its new owner.
Comprising project management, capital, estates, facilities and communications as well as contractors, the team worked with the clinical teams to ensure the new facility would achieve their clinical ambition and improve patient care, they also worked with the local authority, build contractors, local residents and patients.
Read a detailed case study about this project at HSJ Solutions
- The Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust: Leeds Teaching Hospitals Portering Safety Huddles; Reducing Waste, Improving Efficiency and Patient Care – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Central and North West London FT, Quality Trusted Solutions LLP: Design and Build of Crystal House - clearing the way for young people with learning difficulties
- Derbyshire Community Health Services FT: Agile Working Initiative
- Lewisham and Greenwich Trust: A new way of procuring and delivering Soft FM Services
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust: Mission Impossible: The 12 week mortuary makeover
Winners revealed for HSJ Value Awards 2020
- Currently reading
HSJ Value Awards 2020: Facilities Management or Estates Initiative of the Year