University Hospitals of Derby and Burton Foundation Trust: ImpACT+
The ImpACT+ service is delivered by a team of respiratory consultants, specialist respiratory nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists along with admin and clinical support staff.
The service has transformed specialist community respiratory services for people with Chronic Respiratory Disease living in Southern Derbyshire and Erewash.
The service redefines the patient pathway so that all patients are assessed using a Bio-Psychosocial model providing comprehensive holistic assessment and treatment plans.
The service is embedded in primary care and actively review all patients from the point of diagnosis through to the later stages of disease including advance planning.
Read a detailed case study about this project at HSJ Solutions
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals Trust, Central London Community Healthcare Trust and Herts Valleys CCG: Respiratory point of care testing (R-POCT) to facilitate diagnosis and treatment in the community for COPD exacerbations – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Kettering General Hospital FT: Day case thoracoscopy with pleurodesis
- Mid Essex CCG: Giving mid Essex COPD patients GOLD-standard care
- North Tees and Hartlepool FT: Transformation of OPAT services to improve capacity and patient experience
- Respiratory Care Solutions: Standardising Care and reducing Variation
- Tameside and Glossop CCG and Health Innovation Manchester: COPD Therapy Review Service
- Acute care
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- HSJ Awards
- KETTERING GENERAL HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- NHS Herts Valleys CCG
- NHS Mid Essex CCG
- NHS Tameside and Glossop CCG
- NORTH TEES AND HARTLEPOOL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- WEST HERTFORDSHIRE HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
Winners revealed for HSJ Value Awards 2020
- Currently reading
HSJ Value Awards 2020: Respiratory Care Initiative of the Year