FINANCE: A document submitted to NHS London’s delivery group in April itemises each trust against its savings target and found a capital-wide variance of £69m against plan - some trusts achieving less than half their target.
By the end of month 11, February, NHS London had anticipated CIPs of £388m.
Four trusts over-achieved on their plans and seven had missed their targets by 30 per cent or more.
At month 11 Newham University Hospital Trust had saved only £3.6m, 36 per cent of its planned total.
Barnet and Chase Farm had achieved 45.5 per cent, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals 52.3 per cent and Great Ormond Street 55.5 per cent.
The London-wide planned CIP for 2010-11 were £437m and it planned to make £49m in savings in month 12, for which data is not yet available.
- PDF, Size 76.37 kb
NHS London paper
- BARKING, HAVERING AND REDBRIDGE UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
- BARNET AND CHASE FARM HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
- BARNET, ENFIELD AND HARINGEY MH NHS TRUST
- Croydon Health Services NHS TRUST
- EALING HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- EPSOM AND ST HELIER UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
- GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- HSJ LOCAL
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST
- KINGSTON HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- LEWISHAM AND GREENWICH NHS TRUST
- London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
- NEWHAM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- NORTH MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- ROYAL NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- SOUTH LONDON HEALTHCARE TRUST
- SOUTHWEST LONDON AND ST GEORGE'S MH NHS TRUST
- St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- THE HILLINGDON HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- West London NHS Trust
- WEST MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- WHIPPS CROSS UNIVERSITY HOSP NHS TRUST
- Whittington Health NHS Trust