Nottingham City CCG, Nottingham City Council and partners - Connecting care – improved partnership working through integrated care
The Nottingham City integrated care programme has seen a range of health, public and voluntary bodies work together to help people with long-term conditions.
More than nine in 10 people said they were treated with dignity and respect, while more than 7,000 were using assistive technology, helping to slash health and social care spend by £333 per service user.
Judges said they were “really impressed” with the commitment to partnership working.
- Action on Hearing Loss - Isle of Wight Sensory Service
- East Midlands Ambulance Service Trust - Braunstone Blues
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council and NHS East Riding of Yorkshire CCG - Improving Lives and Reducing Costs through Patient Satisfaction
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals Trust, NHS East Yorkshire of Riding CCG, East Riding of Yorkshire Council and BridINC GP Federation - The Bridlington Pathfinder Project
- Ipswich and East and West Suffolk Integrated Care System (Highly commended) - Integrating Health and Care - Connect Programme
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Trust and Norfolk County Council and the Benjamin Foundation - Compass Attachment Project
- Northumbria Healthcare Foundation Trust - Hospital to Home Service
- Oldham Urgent Care Alliance - Delivering Outcomes through a Programme Management Approach to Integrated Health and Social Care
- Pennine Acute Hospitals Trust - Community Assessment and Support Service
- Salford Together
HSJ Awards 2016 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2016: Improved partnerships between health and local government