Humber Foundation Trust - Yorkshire and Humber Veterans Outreach Service
This service provides a single point for military veterans and their families to make contact with mental health services in the region. Veterans can be met in places they feel comfortable.
About 800 people have been referred in three years, and feedback from service users showed a good deal of gratitude.
Judges said this “small, effective” service was “an example to the rest of us”.
- Best Beginnings - Baby Buddy
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust - Health and Well Being clinics in mental health trust
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - An Enhanced Care Pathway for Veterans
- CUES-Ed, South London and Maudsley Foundation Trust - CUES-Ed: ‘Who I Am and What I Can: How to Keep My Brain Amazing’
- King’s Health Partners , IMPARTS - Integrating Physical and Mental Healthcare: Research, Training and Services
- NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands CSU and NHS Coventry and Rugby CCG - Redesigning Perinatal Mental Health Services in Coventry and Warwickshire
- NHS Oxfordshire CCG - Outcomes Based Contract for Adult Mental Health
- NHS South Gloucestershire CCG - Primary Care Memory Assessment Service
- North Somerset Community Partnership and Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust - Partnership Working Across Mental Health and Community Services
- Otsuka Health Solutions and Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust (Highly commended) - Joining the Dots in Mental Health
- South West Yorkshire Partnership Foundation Trust - Police Liaison Scheme – Working with Officers to Reduce Police Detentions for People Suffering Mental Health Conditions
HSJ Awards 2016 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2016: Innovation in mental health