East London Foundation Trust
A strategy of being clinician led, management partnered and service user driven has seen East London Foundation Trust reduce violent incidents on adult wards as well as grade 2 pressure ulcers.
The trust has been in the top five for community service user satisfaction in three successive Care Quality Commission surveys, and had a net surplus of £9.7m in 2015-16.
Judges said the trust “displayed excellence in every area” and maintained “the highest quality”.
- Sheffield Children’s Foundation Trust
- The Christie Foundation Trust (Highly commended)
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals Foundation Trust
- South Warwickshire Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Community Health Services Foundation Trust
- Greater Manchester West Mental Health Foundation Trust
- Mersey Care Foundation Trust
- Bradford District Care Foundation Trust
- Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys Foundation Trust
HSJ Awards 2016 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2016: Provider trust of the year