University Hospital Southampton Foundation Trust - My medical record
A system of shared electronic records was developed to help patients create a single online identity for healthcare.
Nine in 10 of the prostate cancer patients who had registered for the system had used it to check blood test results, complete holistic needs assessments and contact their nurse, reducing the need for outpatient appointments.
Judges said the system put patients in control and could be used on a wide range of conditions.
- Connected Nottinghamshire - Making the Most of Shared Data
- County Durham and Darlington Foundation Trust - Health Call INR
- Devon Partnership Trust (Highly commended) - Innovative Visual Solution that Makes a Real Difference in Delivering High Quality and Safe Care
- Intouch with Health - Patient Flow Efficiency In Outpatients
- Liverpool Women’s Hospitals Trust - A Voyant of Discovery
- NHS England - Patient Online: online services for GPs and patients
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - One Wales
- Perfect Ward - Driving Quality Inspections
- Southern Health and Social Care Trust - Improve Nutritional Care Through the Use of Technology
- Stellar Healthcare - West Essex Weekend and Evening GP Service
- University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire Trust - Care Contact Time App
HSJ Awards 2016 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2016: Using technology to improve efficiency