Communitas Clinics Ltd and Surrey Downs Clinical Commissioning Group: Surrey Downs Teledermscopy Service
The team developed a real time referral service to provide timely diagnosis and improve patients’ access to services.
Forty two per cent of patients referred to the service have avoided a referral to secondary care.
Judges were impressed by the significant cost savings that had been made and felt that the team had demonstrated very strong and clear benefits to patients.
- AHP Suffolk, The Development of an Online Self-referral Portal
- Dorset HealthCare University Foundation Trust, Weymouth and Portland Integrated Care Hub
- James Paget University Hospitals Foundation Trust, #WhyWeDoResearch Twitter Campaign,
- Lancashire and South Cumbria Organisations, Lancashire Person Record Exchange Service
- Mistura Informatics, MaPPs. Medicines: A Patient Profile Summary
- North East Ambulance Service, NHS111 direct booking to GP practices
- OLM Systems, BedFinder - Solving the problems associated with delayed discharges of care
- Oxford Health Foundation Trust, TAP: Technology Assisted Psychiatry. Introducing telepsychiatry into an emergency department psychiatric service
- Salford Royal Hospitals Trust in collaboration with Crohn’s Colitis UK, Making life better: My IBD Portal
- Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group, Care Home Digital NEWS Tablet - Transforming Healthcare In Care Homes
Winners of 2017 HSJ Awards revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2017: Improving Care with Technology