WINNER: Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation Trust – Let’s Talk
The Let’s Talk programme has brought together staff engagement initiatives into a cohesive plan that includes trust-wide actions as well as specific objectives for each directorate.
The aim is to make staff feel valued as part of the trust’s ambition to be a leading provider of outstanding, compassionate care.
Trust-wide initiatives include a network of Freedom to Speak Up champions, a wellbeing strategy and a Respect and Compassion charter, signed and displayed by teams across the organisation. Local initiatives have also been successful.
Staff involvement and ownership has been key to the engagement strategy, which is already showing positive results.
Chesterfield Royal Hospital Foundation Trust – Sustained Engagement and Improvement
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust – We are Bradford
- Cornwall Partnership Foundation Trust – Workforce Transformation Integration Sprints
- East London Foundation Trust – Enjoying Work
- North Bristol Trust – Empowering our Frontline Staff to Lead
- North Middlesex University Hospital Trust – Staff-led improvements
- Oxleas Foundation Trust – Improving engagement through Let’s Talk campaign
- University College London Hospitals Foundation Trust – Maximising staff engagement during change
- Yeovil District Hospital Foundation Trust – The Yeovil Hospital Family
2019 HSJ Awards winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2019: Staff engagement award