WINNER: NHS Find Your Place – Promoting the North East and North Cumbria as the Best Place to Live, Train and Work
Traditionally the North East and North Cumbria has struggled to recruit enough medical trainees. In 2015, organisations in the region launched Find Your Place to promote the area as the best place to live, train and work. Since then fill rates have improved from 76 per cent in 2015-16 to 95.6 per cent in 2020-21.
The campaign is built on insights to influence trainees to step out of their comfort zone and head north for unrivalled training and lifestyle experiences. Its bold and collaborative approach shares stories from those who have ‘found their place’; proving to others what the region already knows that #itscannyupnorth!
Northamptonshire Healthcare FT – Moving the Focus From Reactive to Proactive: Communications and Engagement Covid-19 Phase 2 Strategy
- Liverpool Women’s Hospital Foundation Trust – Ask Alice Keeping Pregnant Women Safe and Reassured During Covid-19
- Moorfields Eye Hospital FT, North Central London CCG, NHS England and NHS Improvement, in partnership with Moorfields Eye Charity and UCL Institute of Ophthalmology – Oriel Engagement and Consultation Programme
- NHS Business Services Authority – Digital Maternity Exemption Certificate Communications Campaign
- North Middlesex University Hospital Trust and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club – A Premier Partnership - Providing Antenatal and Women’s Outpatient Services in Spurs Stadium
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals Trust – Going Smoke Free – Finding a Path Through the Smog
- Southern Health – Every Life Matters: Our Suicide and Self-Harm Prevention Campaign