WINNER: ESRconnect Ltd: ESR Connect Spreadsheet
ESRconnect Spreadsheet helps trusts improve the management of staff payroll, reducing payroll checking times by an average of 5.8 days a month and spotting overpayments and other mistakes to the tune of £14,500 a month per trust.
It was developed in response to specific NHS needs by ESRconnect, a family-run software consultancy, and enables payroll staff to analyse EST output using Microsoft Excel. Targeted exception reporting and the ability to pull out a huge variety of data sets easily dramatically reduces the time needed to check payroll.
The judges felt that this was a very effective product and were extremely impressed by the commitment and passion displayed. They were impressed by the practicality of this application which was able to demonstrate savings and value.
- Malinko Healthcare: Developing and adapting Malinko’s Intelligent Scheduling system for Anglian Community Enterprise CIC – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Content Guru Ltd: Storm for Patient Relationship Manager (PRM)
- CMP Resolutions: Creating a “clear air” culture at NHS Lothian
- Eastern Academic Health Science Network/ Saberr/ HPFT: Coachbot - AI for team development in NHS
- Hicom: London Trust Single System
- Megalist: Digital staff bank for a modern and safer NHS
- Membership Engagement Services Ltd: Managing Conflicts of Interest in the NHS: on line, on time, on budget
- SARD JV Ltd: SARD
- Urgo Medical Ltd: Tissue Viability Leading Change Competency Framework & Course
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnerships Awards please contact Chris Edwards, Awards Director, HSJ
Top NHS suppliers named in inaugural HSJ Partnership Awards
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2018: Best Workforce Innovation