Following our highly successful Quality Information Assurance online seminar, in partnership with Oracle, in February, we are delighted to bring you the next step in supporting you on your quality journey: Quality Improvement - delivering and demonstrating quality in the NHS.
Lord Darzi’s vision of quality has fundamentally changed the way the NHS operates. There are new pressures on every organisation, team and individual, and the relationships between them all, to not only improve services, but to efficiently and accurately report this process. Are you clear on how you can best support delivery of this new NHS era in your local health economy and how you will meet the challenges that quality improvement presents?
This free to view 45 minute debate and discussion is your opportunity to get to grips with the challenges ahead and help you lead the way in delivering high quality care for all. Gain the information you need to measure, performance manage and assure quality.
Who should watch?
Everyone has their role to play in delivering Darzi’s vision. This free to watch informative debate is essential viewing for all those faced with the reality of quality accounts, indicators, and commissioning, and the challenges and opportunities these present, including:
- Chief Executives
- Directors of Commissioning
- Directors of Governance
- Chief Information Officers
- Directors of Finance
- Directors of Public Health
- Directors of Strategy
- Directors of Clinical Services
- Directors of Performance
- Non-Executive Directors
Jeremy Nettle, Director, Healthcare Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
- John Lawlor, Chief Executive, Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust
- Susan Osborne, Immediate Past Chief Nurse, NHS East of England
- Deborah Lee, Director of Commissioning, NHS Bristol
With substantial challenges lying ahead, this timely Health Service Journal online seminar has been specifically tailored to help you in your quest to achieve quality at every level and effectively demonstrate its delivery. Leading experts will discuss the pertinent and timely issues you face and support you as you prepare to embark on the journey to quality.
This online seminar will tackle the following:
- Establishing appropriate quality metrics
- Securing resources and developing skills to deliver quality accounts
- Embedding quality into contracts through the use of CQUIN
- Determining the reality of reliable information available and steps to improve this
- Ensuring information governance, compliance and risk procedures are robust and fit for the future
To address these issues and answer your most pressing concerns, join Health Service Journal and our panel of expert speakers for the Quality Improvement - delivering and demonstrating quality in the NHS online discussion.
There are no extra software downloads required - just a broadband connection and speakers or headphones. You can access the event from your office or home with no travel or expenses - just 45 minutes out of your schedule.
With the coming months defining the future of your local services, getting it right now is paramount. There’s no resting on your laurels - take action now by watching this online seminar.
- Acute care
- Ara Darzi
- Board Talk/governance/assurance
- BRISTOL TEACHING PCT
- Clinical Leaders
- East of England
- Government/DH policy
- HARROGATE AND DISTRICT NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Information management/IT
- Patient safety
- Quality accounts
- Service design