NHS Liverpool CCG
Formed in 2013, NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group is responsible for half a million people registered across almost 100 practices.
All commissioners and providers in the city have agreed on a vision for a centralised university teaching hospital campus to eliminate duplication and improve outcomes. This is just one of five strands of the CCG’s Healthy Liverpool strategy.
Judges hailed the CCG’s maturity and “strong partnership approach”.
- NHS Bexley CCG
- NHS Brent CCG
- NHS Castle Point and Rochford CCG
- NHS Windsor Ascot and Maidenhead CCG
- NHS North West Surrey CCG
- NHS Mid Essex CCG
- NHS Halton CCG
- NHS Nottingham City CCG
- NHS Fylde and Wyre CCG (Highly commended)
- NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
HSJ Awards 2016 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2016: Clinical Commissioning Group of the Year