WINNER: Alder Hey Children’s FT – Flourishing in Adversity: A Showcase of Staff Engagement at Individual, Departmental, Divisional, and Trust level in and Around Times of Crisis
The ambition for staff engagement at Alder Hey was to implement organic ideas for all staff to thrive and heal. Core trust values of openness and togetherness underpin compassionate initiatives that through involvement put staff stories at their heart.
These included the new Staff Advice and Liaison Service, online Team Time storytelling, Ground Truth feedback tools, and the in-house Strong Foundations leadership programme. Staff feedback, actions and outcomes indicated the value of these initiatives. Through internal growth, the trust says it has achieved external reach regionally and nationally.
Northumbria Healthcare FT – Towards Happy, Healthy and Productive Teams - Northumbria’s Staff Experience Programme
- Barts Health Trust and Y Lab, Wales – Barts Shielders
- Bradford District Care FT – The Care Trust Way
- Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG – Establishing a Targeted, Comprehensive Wellbeing Programme during Covid-19
- Clinical Research Network West Midlands – Staff Wellbeing Initiative
- Devon CCG – Devon Digital Accelerator Project
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals FT – Sherwood: A Great Place to Work; A Great Place to Thrive