WINNER: West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS: Improving People’s Health and Wellbeing
WY&H HCP’s strength provides greater opportunities to deliver its Five-Year-Plan ambitions, ensuring people are given the best start in life, are able to remain healthy and age well. Sector leaders saw they could put the person or community at the heart of the model through local integrated plans, working together to share good practice and reducing variation in care at a system-wide level.
Working arrangements are co-produced by partner organisations - NHS providers, commissioners, local authorities, hospices, VCSE and communities. The politically led Partnership Board is supported by the West Yorkshire Combined Authority, and Local Resilience Forum.
Highly commended: Sussex Health and Care Partnership: Development of System Working During a Pandemic
- All Together Better: Integrating Health and Social Care in Sunderland
- Frimley Health and Care ICS: Creating Healthier Communities Together
- Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership: Greater Manchester Perinatal & Infant Mental Health Programme: Championing the First 1001 Critical Days
- Health Care Partners: Centralised Wound Care Across the Integrated Care System
- One Gloucestershire ICS: Integrated Working During Covid-19
- South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw ICS: Integrated Stroke Delivery Network
- Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership: GP and Provider Collaborative Direct Access Urgent CT Lung Pathway
The NHS’s ‘greatest generation’
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2021: Integrated Care System of the Year