WINNER: Reprezent, Healthy London Partnership and the University of Sheffield: On The Level - Interactive Mental Health TV show for Pupils
Reprezent, Healthy London Partnership, University of Sheffield Department of Psychology and Kooth collaborated to support pupils on return to school following lockdowns. They created a live, peer to peer interactive TV show to recognise and improve pupils’ mental health and wellbeing, introducing them to methodologies and tools to help them to recognise and manage their anxiety, interacting through their phones or tablets, engaging with digital health services and actively registering for them.
Over the past year, over 13,000 pupils and 500 teachers have been supported with early intervention mental health support and online counselling through the programme On The Level.
Highly commended: North Yorkshire CCG: The North Yorkshire Children and Young People’s Sleep Service
- Alder Hey Children’s FT: CYP As One - A Web-Based Platform to Unite Mental Health Services for CYP
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear FT: Delirium Liaison Pathway
- Hertfordshire County Council: Just Talk Herts: Hertfordshire’s Multi-Agency Children and Young People’s Mental Health Campaign Steered by Young People
- Lancashire and South Cumbria FT: Advice and Guidance
- North Hampshire CCG and Big Health: Digital Alternatives to Mental Health Drugs: Sleepio in North Hampshire
- Southern Health FT: Hampshire and Isle of Wight NHS 111 Mental Health Crisis Pathway
- Surrey and Borders Partnership FT: Transforming Community Mental Health Care for People in Surrey and NE Hampshire
The NHS’s ‘greatest generation’
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2021: Mental Health Innovation of the Year