Noel Plumridge is an independent consultant and former NHS finance director.
- E-mail: email@example.com
The post-Francis world is still worringly ‘business as usual’
Noel Plumridge’s third dispatch from the stroke ward
Noel Plumridge on what happens on the stroke ward at night
- We have been misled over NHS funding
- Reflections on care on the stroke ward
- Co-payments undermine the NHS's claim to be 'free'
- The profitable prize behind pension reform
- Liaison psychiatry can bridge the gap
- Croydon's finance crisis is not incredible
- There is a Plan B after all