Winner: Breast Cancer Care, NHS Trusts and Health Boards: Moving Forward
The Moving Forward course was designed to support the recovery of breast cancer patients.
It offered sessions delivered by expert speakers on potential side effects, educating people about signs and symptoms of recurrence.
Feedback found the course met the needs of 87 per cent of participants, equipping them to self-manage their health and wellbeing.
- Peabody: Positive Steps Thamesmead – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Alzheimer’s Society, NHS England and others: The dementia guide: Living well after diagnosis
- Alzheimers Society and Royal United Bath Hospitals Foundation Trust: Side by Side
- British Heart Foundation: Care and Support Planning for Long Term Conditions
- Cavell Nurses’ Trust: ‘Working with’ membership programme – transforming lives by providing a long-term safety net for NHS nursing professionals
- NHS Charities Together: NHS Together
- Richmond Fellowship and Lancashire Care FT: Working together to improve mental crisis healthcare
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnerships Awards please contact Chris Edwards, Awards Director, HSJ
Winners of the 2019 HSJ Partnership Awards announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2019: Best Not for Profit Working in Partnership with the NHS